Drugs & Meds PRO (for the iPad)
The most common critical care, ER, and Paramedic drugs are now available via iPad! The UI interface has been designed for the larger screen and has more information than ever! Perfect for anyone that pharmacists, nursing, physicians and students. Data is gathered from reliable sources such as the FDA. We are looking for feedback so please send us feedback on how we can make this better!
- Over 6000+ drugs
- Alphabetized Index (Highly requested)
- Support for Landscape mode for FDA Label
- NO INTERNET REQUIRED for Description, Usage, ContraIndications, MORE!
- Automated process that takes data directly from the FDA inserts!
- Each listing has the brand name and generic name
- Now including Drug Manufacturer info
- Now including Route of Administration and Drug Form
- Now including the unique NDC#
- More drug names from other countries
- Addition of Drug Manufacturer in the Main page
- Detail information regarding their usage
- Ability to save favorites
- Email capability
- Advanced Search capability by name or by keyword
- Improved Search Capability to search for any keyword
- Search Filter options for name only search for faster search
- Magnify Font Size button
- FDA label for available for most drugs and is retrieved directly from the FDA.
- FDA SafetyWatch for the latest FDA press releases
FDA labels require an internet connection and contain the following:
* Clinical pharmacology
* Adverse Reactions
* Drug interactions
* NonClinical Toxicology